Post Interview Process
Once a candidate completes the on-campus interview the following process is completed within 4 weeks:
1. The faculty and student interview rating forms are submitted to Admissions.
2. The rating forms are entered into the applicant file and submitted to the Admissions Committee.
3. The Admissions Committee holds a meeting to review all completed files.
4. The Admissions Committee evaluates applicant files individually and consider academic ability, strength of health care experience, volunteer involvement in community service activities, recommendation letters, response to the TBL session, and the assessment of the applicants critical thinking skills used in verbal and written communication during the on-campus interview.
5. Admissions Committee decisions are sent to Admissions to change PharmCAS status information and individual applications.
6. Admissions will then proceed to send out admission decisions to candidates by mail, email and/or by phone.